22 May 2011

Khallas

Khallas: ad, vi, vt. No more, none remaining, at the end; to be completed; to finish


The semester in Jordan has finished, and with it, my record of it. I've completed the remaining backlogs: The Egyptian Chronicles (day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10a, 10b), Umm Queis, and Petra (day 1, 2, 3) are all up with links to pictures. And now, my finals are over, and so is my undergraduate career. My adventures in Jordan are to be no more - at least, for the present - and my adventures at home are just beginning again.




1 comment:

  1. Well Done & Welcome HOME! We missed you & are so thankful & excited to have you back. Your adventures & time abroad are amazing - rather like you! :) Thank you for doing such a grand job on your blog & staying in touch with us! Hope you can relax for a couple days before starting your summer research program! Love you!

    ReplyDelete